In the below graphic a manual Human Resources recruiting and onboarding process is documented. The process is filled with email exchanges, confirmations, documentation, printing, file folders, filing and data input. The recruiting, hiring and onboarding process is a critical component for every successful business, particularly those businesses searching for and hiring top talent.Many of our clients have inquired about streamlining and improving their recruiting and onboarding processes. Below are several benefits an ECM solution, such as OnBase by Hyland, can provide to help make the recruiting and onboarding process painless and professional.
- By capturing, storing and routing applicant files electronically, an ECM solution allows recruiters to avoid paper-based, manual processes, allowing them to focus on finding the best candidates for open positions.
- With the ability to review associated documentation, applicant background and related experience, you can easily access, manage and route applicant information for quick decisions.
- Automatically and quickly create consistent offer letters with document templates while also integrating with your current HR system.
- Support compliance efforts by determining who can see applicant information within your organization.
- Use an efficient onboarding process to provide new employees with a positive first experience and the tools they need to positively contribute on day one
- Use workflow components and reporting to monitor the status of the onboarding process through each step
Allow an ECM system to work for you while being more efficient and responsive. Say goodbye to manual processes, inefficient communications and the risk of being out of compliance. And most importantly, don’t miss out on hiring top talent quicker than your competitors!