Interested candidates for any of the positions listed below are encourage to submit their resume by using the email or link on this page. Click on a job title for more information.
Territory Account Manager - Middletown, PA | Williamsport, PA | Hunt Valley, MD
Our Territory Account Manager positions provide exciting opportunities to work closely with clients to identify solutions to everyday business challenges, create efficiencies and help clients achieve their own budgetary goals, and to develop new partnerships with area businesses. Our sales professionals are trained to be experts in their field and can be confident that they are working for a trusted and well-respected organization in an innovative and growing industry.
AP/AR Clerk - Middletown, PA
OPhillips Office Solutions is seeking an energetic and optimistic team player who loves Accounts Payables and Receivables! This position will enable you to continue to challenge and improve your accounting, remain energized in a fast-paced work environment, have fun in a sales-oriented culture, and work alongside the best group of people! Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities for growth and learning! Candidates should have minimally 2 years of AP and/or AR experience preferably in a Corporate setting. Candidates should possess a strong work ethic, the ability to be resourceful while problem solving, and work in an ever-changing and high volume position. Candidates should be effective communicators, highly organized, professional, and have solid proficiency in learning new computer programs. Finally, candidates need to possess the highest sense of urgency and be a self-starter. Primary functions of this position include processing of Accounts Payable Invoices and Checks as well as Accounts Receivable Funds, Adjustments, Customer Credit Cards and answering phone calls from our Vendors and clients.
Service Technician - Baltimore & Rockville
Copy & Print Specialist
This position is responsible for serving the customers of Phillips Office Solutions, as it pertains to Print Shop Services and Conversion Services. This is a fast-paced, deadline oriented position that requires standing for long periods of time, lifting boxes between 30 and 50 pounds, and working both in the Print Shop as well as the Warehouse, as needed. Additional tasks could include driving to assist with courier responsibilities, working in other areas of Document Services, and any other projects/tasks assigned by Supervisor. Incumbent will need to become well-versed on a variety of print-shop equipment and will need to possess some computer skills. Minimum Qualifications: (Special skills, knowledge, ability, education, etc.)
- Demonstrated aptitude with operating various copier/printer equipment necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work within fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Good customer service and communication skills, especially as it pertains to interfacing with Phillips’ customers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- A valid PA driver’s license with clean driving history
Equipment Delivery Driver
Summary of Job:
- This position is responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of our customers’ expectations of a complete and professional delivery (and installation as needed).
- The position requires exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must work cooperatively with a team and be prepared to support the efforts of others.
- Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds is essential.
- Must adhere to all safety standards as required of Phillips and all client locations.
Valid driver’s license and safe driving history; DOT verification will be performed
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to perform multiple job functions when deliveries are low and needs exist within the warehouse
- Willingness to work overtime if needed to get job duties completed daily