Interested candidates for any of the positions listed below are encourage to submit their resume by using the email or link on this page. Click on a job title for more information.
- This position is responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of our customers’ expectations of a complete and professional delivery (and installation as needed).
- The position requires exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must work cooperatively with a team and be prepared to support the efforts of others.
- Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds is essential.
- Must adhere to all safety standards as required of Phillips and all client locations.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to perform multiple job functions when deliveries are low and needs exist within the warehouse
- Willingness to work overtime if needed to get job duties completed daily
Responsible for new business development through prospecting (utilizing various sales methods) in order to ultimately develop a base of accounts within a specified geographic region and/or vertical market. Maintain and sell within existing list of accounts in order to provide additional and new products and services. Demonstrate proficiency in total output solution concept and document flow analysis in order to develop appropriate solutions for prospective customers. Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers through effective sales and servicing of accounts. Track all customers, prospects, and related activities in CRM. CDIA+ Certification expected within first two years in assignment if not already attained. Consultants responsible for meeting activity standards on a monthly/quarterly basis as well as budget/quota responsibility.Full Job Description
Repairing and restoring Laptops or desktops to “like new” condition by cleaning, repairing and testing all hardware components of the laptop. Re-format and re-image of hard drives and testing functionality. Applications may include but are not limited to Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Onbase. Hardware support includes laptops, desktops, and desktop printers. Potential to assist customers via phone/chat/email with application and hardware issues.Full Job Description